Connect with us

Western Sentinel

President Trump Signed An Executive Order That Prevents Illegals From Using Welfare.

Economy

Do You SUPPORT THIS ?

Illegal immigrants do NOT have the same rights as American citizens.

Illegal immigrants came here illegally and than collect welfare paid for by taxpayers money because Barack Obama didn’t seem to have a problem with it. President Trump doesn’t agree with this and has therefore signed an executive order stating no illegal will be eligible for welfare and any currently enrolled will be removed from the country.

Via USA Politics Today:

President Trump signed an executive order according to which any illegal who lives on welfare will be sent home. And that’s not all. America will no longer accept people who come here to live on our expense. These people will no longer be able to enter the country.

“The administration would be seeking to “deny admission to any alien who is likely to become a public charge” and develop standards for “determining” whether an immigrant can be deported after five years, if that person receives a certain amount of public assistance, including Food Stamps, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), and Medicaid.”

Welfare was designed to help Americans, end of story.

Continue Reading
You may also like...
62 Comments

62 Comments

1. Elizabeth Poulos

June 3, 2017 at 6:23 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you President Trump! When my daughter was run over by a car about a year ago, she was unable to work. She was denied Medicaid and Food Stamps. She has worked every day since she was 15 and volunteered at a homeless shelter before that.
    I have watched in horror as illegal aliens are given these as if they were owed. Where were these programs for a natural Citizen?
    I finally feel like I can let that go. Again, Thank You Mr. President!

• L Gallagher

June 4, 2017 at 10:07 am

OK, this is a satirical site right? Or maybe dumbass central. Obama haters? Here are the facts: ONLY citizens and PERMANENT residents ( green card holders) are elligible for social/welfare benefits. You can lie all you want and go on racist rants against President Obama, but the facts are unchanged. It is not easy to get benefits, the income limits are strict, and vetting is severe. ONLY CITIZENS AND LEGAL ALIENS ARE ELLIGIBLE. So stop the lies. Educate and inform yourselves instead of accepting false information from proven dishonorable sources as facts. Trump is signing useless Executive Orders for show. There’s no need to issue an Executive Order making bank robbery illegal. The same with welfare. It is already ILLEGAL. You people are to be pitied for latching on to a con man like Trump just because he appeals to your prejudices and reinforces your ignorant beliefs. He is clueless and so are you. Trump can only con you if you let him. Inform yourself and discover how his policies hurt the majority and serve only HIS kind. Please don’t make the mistake of thinking that I hate you and wish you I’ll. I’m probably in a similar situation as you and can well understand your concerns, but I accept facts, even those that I dislike, and avoid the cult of personality that has infected Trump supporters. Peace.

• Stan Hudgins

June 4, 2017 at 10:32 am

Only citizens should be eligible. Period.

• Phyona Brackney

June 4, 2017 at 1:25 pm

L Gallagher, use to be you had to have a sponsor that would be responsible for the green card holder so they wouldn’t put a strain on the American people. Somehow that has been over looked if there are green card holders on welfare. Welfare was meant for citizens (including naturalized citizens) not foreigners with green cards or illegals. They have been allowed to get over on the system by having babies that are citizens because they were born here. The problem there is that the citizen isn’t the one on welfare, the green card holder who should have a sponsor or the illegal alien is the one on welfare. And it was all ok’ d by someone. That is how it was set up so Americans wouldn’t be footing the bill for non citizens to live here. Now there are Muslims on welfare and other illegal immigrants that are on welfare that shouldn’t be. Yes there are laws but there are amendments to those laws now allowing for this to happen.

• Ron

June 5, 2017 at 11:26 pm

You are either stupid or a bold face lier or both. Typical liberal, crawl back in your hole.

• Karon Gubbrud

June 5, 2017 at 7:52 am

You are wrong! I taught school in a large school where 43% of our students were illegal…and all of their families we’re collecting welfare and food stamps! Here where I live, now, illegal aliens are also collecting welfare and food stamps. DSS says it is ” just easier” to approve them for all of those benefits than it is to prove that they are ineligible! You are wrong!!

• John

June 4, 2017 at 11:15 am

Tell me why the cost to taxpayers is in the HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS PER YEAR IS FOR non-eligible recipients. The law is as you state but it seems the Liberal side of government doesn’t care about the LAW. Look at the importation of moslems. That has been illegal since 1952! BTW, your “PEACE” is akin to Neville Chamberlain’s decree in 1938.

• Betty

June 4, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Yeah!

• V Seal

June 4, 2017 at 11:29 am

L Gallagher someone needs to tell that to Social Service Agencies in this country. These so called laws are being broken across this Nation daily. YOU also should do some research on the number of refugees and their relatives who were given lifetime benefits by the past administration. The number is more than 600,000. These monies comes from Social Security and Medicare. These people have not paid one cent into our system. Don’t tell me they have, just because they pay taxes when they spend said tax money. The illegals and refugees are bankrupting this country. THEY are also a big BURDEN on our infrastructure. We AMERICANS need to say NO MORE. We need to stop thinking we have to be the caretakers of the world. If anyone pays attention to there communities you see the real truth. I have illegals near where I work that receive benefits and work for cash under the table. THEY live better than I do. We turn citizens away and pay the lazy and freeloaders.

• BJF

June 4, 2017 at 11:44 am

I would like to believe you but I know of families that are getting aid and the parents are not here legally and the chutch they go to help them get welfare

• Ann demalo

June 4, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Yes those do help immigration but the of god said not disrespect them but some of those immigration are nasty i know because i work with them for years they are talking as sucking sorry folks are not sgreeing with

• Concerned American

June 4, 2017 at 12:44 pm

You are an idiot. In Washington state there are thousands of illegal immigrants collecting food stamps, free medical, free schooling, free housing and collecting WELFARE. The come here to help out the farmers because we Americans are to fucking lazy to do it ourselves. You need to get outside and go almost any farm in California and Washington and see for yourself. Quit watching TV news and see for yourself. Also quit posting shit you have no clue on. It’s people like you that are not helping this country because you have no clue what goes on outside your house or block or city. Wake the fuck up and go see for yourself. I can give you names of places to go see for yourself. It is also ILLEGAL to sneak into this country but that doesn’t stop churches, sanctuary cities from harboring them now does it. We have to start enforcing these laws and get rid of all illegal immigrants know matter what there skin color or believe

• Phyona Brackney

June 4, 2017 at 1:30 pm

I agree 100%. That is what I was trying to say in my comment, but I said it in a different way.

• Linda Koon

June 4, 2017 at 12:51 pm

Thank you – I agree. Source reliability of source. A person has to be private investigator to know if information is true
        Really, press not trusting you. You’re going to lie, misrepresent yourselves out of jobs

• Ryan

June 4, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Yeah because these criminals don’t come over here, get a hold of someone else’s identity and use that to get on welfare. Not to mention Obama awarded criminals with amnesty that allowed them to get welfare. Stop listening to liberal media. They are full of shit and lies. *

• Brian

June 4, 2017 at 2:39 pm

What????? I make a pretty good living legally as an American citizen and promise I could go into any welfare office in the country and get benefits for years and years before they found out I lied, if they ever found out, so I’m unclear what “vetting” process you are talking about.

• R Nitto

June 4, 2017 at 3:17 pm

So, how is it that so many illegals are on welfare if it is already against the law? Maybe we have to remind those handing out our tax dollars.
        California, forget I said anything. Keep up your welfare for illegals and maybe they’ll leave our state and go to you.

• Cheryl

June 4, 2017 at 3:29 pm

Thanks a much needed rant!!!!

• Ginny

June 4, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Well if their vetting like they vett the refugee’s illegals are getting welfare!!

• mari

June 4, 2017 at 4:52 pm

L you are totally wrong. I don’t know where you found that information. I have known many illegals who received welfare, food stamps. Go out and mix with them. I also know one person who was given SS even though she never work nor live in the USA: Only visits daughters once every two years. I have also taken care of several who got medical. I’m a RN. I don’t understand why you went straight to insults. Just because we didn’t agree with you or Obama ideas dosen’t make people racist.

• John Fank

June 4, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Your are a pointless shithead….

• Pamela

June 4, 2017 at 6:54 pm

Your a freaking IDIOT! It is true illegals get all kinds of help when citizens natural born citizens can’t get the help! Trump is and awesome president and we the people are tired of it and that’s why we voted Trump in office! Obama has done everything that Trump has said! Your a liberal and probemly one who sucks off the tax payers and refuse to work and pull your own weight. That goes for sorry lazy worthless Americans that refuse to work also!! I suggest you to do your home work. Also like a liberal to lie and blame others for your sorry behaviors! Obama is a theif, lier, Muslim , committed treason , should have been impeached, sold American out funded these terrioist organizations. Killed Americans and let everyone of those terrorist Muslims off and blame others when it was his Muslims buddies! Grow up and if you don’t like it leave American! You peice of TRASH!!

• Rosina

June 5, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Well said Pamela!

• Inya

June 4, 2017 at 7:02 pm

You sound racist as hell, not the people who like Trump’s views. Hippocrate…. geez.

• Linda

June 4, 2017 at 8:02 pm

I work with the public and Gallagher you are all wrong. I take care of more illegal s on Medicade etc than you s count stars in the sky. Get your head out of your butt and see reality

• Social Worker

June 4, 2017 at 8:48 pm

I worked in Social Service and illegals received welfare in my state. What vetting are you talking about? The staff never leaves their offices, and if you are willing to lie, you can get welfare. The welfare reforms 20 years ago has been steadily eroding under Obama.

• Shelle Tuff

June 4, 2017 at 9:26 pm

That’s a lie! I have seen it several times in Arizona! No English at the stores but they have hundreds of food stamps! Believe they have gotten them for years! Thank you President Trump!💥💥

• LORI

June 5, 2017 at 2:28 am

Wow!! Guess when you say brainwashed you must mean your self!!
        I got one will tell you , ” I don’t care what you think say, I have seen it myself illegals, baby multipliers every culture and color get ALL the welfare they need!!!! Americans such as myself can’t get help with my medicine .
        Furthermore this is how your illegals are.
        One comes to America…he files new I.D. says his is lost. He mailed it back so another illegal gets in..
        Before you call another a Hypocrite, you need to close your own back door.. you liberals and democrats are all screwed up
        ..Griffin has been proof of that recently. Do you need to get your facts straight!
        Hmm don’t like me?? I Don’t care!!

• Pamela Bolton

June 5, 2017 at 9:15 am

I don’t know what planet you are from but it DOES happen and it is happening now. You need to get out of the house more often.

• Hcruz

June 5, 2017 at 3:30 pm

That’s not true at all. For wic, u don’t have to show proof of anything at all. U just get it.

• Kathryn Lycksell

June 6, 2017 at 3:15 am

You don’t know what you are talking about, check the address below.

2. C Hayes

June 3, 2017 at 7:10 pm

This is great news. ILLEGALS DO NOT HAVE RIGHTS AND SHOULDN’T GET ANY BENEFITS if they are here illegally.

• V Seal

June 4, 2017 at 11:30 am

Would be great news if it were true.

3. GREG HANSEN

June 3, 2017 at 7:32 pm

illegals are not citizens and are not protected by our constitution—-that is why they need to become citizens so they can be protected by the constitution—–illegals have no rights they are breaking federal law—last time I checked if you break federal law you face jail.

4. Cake

June 3, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Illegal aliens on welfare should be immediately deported and denied the ability to immigrate legally until they pay back the money they took from the American people when they were on welfare. They don’t deserve tax payer funded benefits and they are criminals who don’t deserve a pathway to citizenship.

• tom cain

June 4, 2017 at 8:36 am

agreed

5. Eddie Krug

June 3, 2017 at 9:32 pm

A+ A+ A+ way to go PRESIDENT TRUMP … YOU ARE EXACTLY WHAT THIS COUNTRY HAS NEEDED FOR A LONG TIME …

6. Rickey Dean Haucke

June 3, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Illegal aliens should never get financial benefits. They should be deported immediately! The public assistance is for the American people who need it, not want it. Any assets collected from illegals should be considered the American people’s and wisely donated to the Veterans of the United States of America along with the sales of every masque in our beloved country. Either sell um or burn um down! Any Muslim or illegal alien that kills or harms an American citizen shall be chained and put to death, a slow death!

7. Cecelia Henderson

June 3, 2017 at 10:42 pm

If the illegals are taking jobs that no Americans want, then why to they need welfare???

• tom cain

June 4, 2017 at 8:37 am

good question

8. Bob

June 3, 2017 at 10:54 pm

It will be VERY INTERESTING to see if this actually happens. I won’t hold my breath while I wait to see the first parasite leave.
    Some judge in Portland OR Los Angeles has probably already put a stop to this. Just like a judge stopped Trump from keeping more Muslims from coming to America.

9. Cathie grassette

June 4, 2017 at 4:38 am

Thank you! I am 62 yes young, have worked since I was 18. I raised 4 children mostly with no supplement income from their father. I never refused any over time and sometimes was at work at 4 am working 12 hours at a time. I also maintained insurance on my children. I would attend all their events in school, which was a lot of sports events making for 18 to 19 hrs a day. I had no insistence from any benefit. Believe me I did apply for food stamps and got refused because I made ” to much money”. When I became disabled 4 yr s ago, I had to fight for over two yrs to get benefits, and that’s with a attorney. So the idea of these illegals getting benefits handed to them is sickening. We pay into the system and have to fight for what we have earned. These people have done nothing for this system except take what other people have fought for!

• Phyona Brackney

June 4, 2017 at 1:33 pm

That’s correct. Doesn’t it just make you sick? Something needed to be done and President Trump did what he thought was best for the American people.

10. Pat

June 4, 2017 at 6:06 am

This is exactly why I voted for Trump. I hope this is true. The liberal cry babies complain about his budget cut to food stamps, but if we only give the stamps to AMERICAN CITIZENS, there will probably an excess in the fund .

• Valy C

June 4, 2017 at 6:45 am

Yes sir…you are so right Mr.President Trump America has been so kind to illegal immigrants for a very long time. Now is time to correct the system. More power Sir and God bless you!

11. hectorammirez

June 4, 2017 at 6:53 am

This is a free contry you cant do werever you want like fuckin presidet.

• Noellsq

June 4, 2017 at 8:41 am

Learn how to spell and use proper English.

• Justice

June 4, 2017 at 9:32 am

Lern howe two english pleaze.

• mari

June 4, 2017 at 4:59 pm

There isn’t any use for that. You demeaning. At least that person is trying.

• V Seal

June 4, 2017 at 11:37 am

OUR President will stop all the abuse of our system by illegals and refugees. Our Nation should NOT feel they have to be the caretakers of those who came to this country illegally or refugees who were brought here. I’m very sure we would not be taken care of if we entered your country illegally.

• Phyona Brackney

June 4, 2017 at 1:37 pm

You are obviously one who received welfare that shouldn’t be able to. Go back to your country, get a sponsor from here to say they will be responsible for you and get a green card. Become legal and support yourself. That would be a good thing.

• Phyona Brackney

June 4, 2017 at 1:39 pm

To make myself clear this was in response to hectorammirez comment.

• R Nitto

June 4, 2017 at 3:21 pm

We can tell that U R an illegal.

12. Jim Williams

June 4, 2017 at 6:58 am

The demoncrats only allow these misguided rules to happen to enable future votes for democratic party. No more buying votes. Citizens unite against voter fraud, demand our elected officials to institute voter I.D LAWS NATION WIDE.

• wiliam Warther

June 4, 2017 at 10:09 am

In a way Trimp is buying votes by doing the right thing. As Usual he is doing things in a proper manner. His virtue is not on tbe surface but evolves from with in. Salute mon presidente

13. Mary A Noriega

June 4, 2017 at 7:00 am

The first place the illegals go is the welfare office. They come here to have many children so that they become American Citizens so they can legally collect welfare, for their children. The father is in the shadows and unknown to the welfare state. This is their purpose for being here, to include taking jobs from our citizen’s. This needs to stop.
    Citizens that deserve the benefits are denied. The middle class taxpayer is providing for them and we are very fed up. Thank You President Trump. We elected you to get the job done.

14. Carlean Harvey

June 4, 2017 at 8:43 am

Need to do the same with Medicaid.

15. Beth Williams

June 4, 2017 at 8:58 am

Their allowing them to do whatever they want right down to filing law suits which is not a right to them….they are here illegally….they have NO rights in this country.

16. 0DONNA M SCOTT

June 4, 2017 at 9:19 am

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
    These people who come here are legal and the only reason they’re here is to have us support them. My own daughter couldn’t get help. When my husband was out of work he couldn’t get help. But all these illegals can? Someone please tell me how this can be. We work hard as Americans and pay into a system with our own tax dollars so others can come here to feed off of us. If this free hand out for these freeloaders would stop these people will never be coming here like they are now. Are we to support the world? We have the Democrats to thank for all that’s going on in our country. These liberal idiots are giving away our country, our jobs and our money all in-order to entice all these unwanted people to come here so they can gain votes. And most of the votes are illegal votes. Also known as voter fraud.
    We need to stop the freebies! Stop Giving housing, food, clothing, education, medical and our money! I see all these illegals are living pretty good here while there are American people on the streets, homeless. Just stop the hand outs and all these unwanted people will stop coming here! We are being laughed at my these illegals as they relax and enjoyed their American dream!!!
    But then think they have the right to demonstrate, protests, and commit crimes against the American people. Does anyone see anything wrong with the liberties these unwanted illegals take against the American people and our country?

• Pamela

June 4, 2017 at 7:19 pm

17. Liz

June 4, 2017 at 1:26 pm

The one who feels he’s above and. Beyond everyone else. There have been illegals making Money . Off of. Disability. Incomes and welfare then going back. Home across the border with Gucci bags and. Shot.

18. James W Cummings

June 4, 2017 at 6:20 pm

a good first step. If They can`t collect any benefit by sneaking into this country, maybe they`ll leave.